09 October, 2010

Fabuloso Awards

I have been awarded twice in the last week!


The first award comes from Jules at Trying to Get Over the Rainbow.




Isn't it just wonderfully cute? I think it is! (My favorite has to be the robot or the daisy.) Thank you so much, Jules! :D

The second award comes from Talei at Musings of An Aspiring Scribe.




How sweet! Thanks for awarding me, Talei!

Now, for the people I award.

For the "Strangely Irresistable" Award:

Hannah Kincade
Deepali
Len

And for the "Happy 101" Award:

Deni Krueger
Jen Chandler
Sharon K. Mayhew

And because I decided that this image was too pretty to pass up:


Somewhere over the Rainbow!!!Image by Denis Collette...!!! via Flickr

-----The Golden Eagle
Enhanced by Zemanta

16 comments:

Lisa Potts said...

Beautiful picture! Congrats on the awards, you deserve them.

The Golden Eagle said...

Aw, thank you! :)

Cruella Collett said...

Congratulations on your awards, and I agree - that is a gorgeous picture :)

The Words Crafter said...

Congratulations on the awards!

Memzie said...

The image is really pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

Congratscongratscongrats!!!

You've been tagged!

iseagullbeach.blogspot.com

Arlee Bird said...

Congrats on the awards. Nice sunrise / sunset photo. It reminds me of the view in the backyard of my mother's house.

Lee

Tossing It Out

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations on your awards.

And another beautiful picture.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations on the awards! I totally adore the daisy too. :) Thanks for passing an award along to me. (((hug)))

Have a lovely Sunday!

DLCurran said...

Congratulations on your awards, and that picture is beautiful! Have a great rest-of-the-weekend! :)

Jules said...

Oh, I like the pic! :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Misha said...

Congrats on your awards!

Misha1989 said...

Congrats on your awards!!The picture is really pretty

Maryo said...

Firs of all congratulations on your awards!!
So I'd like that if you read my blog and you found some grammatical or orthographic mistakes make me know and thanks of your comment!!

The Golden Eagle said...

Cruella: Thank you!

The Words Crafter: Thanks!

Memzie: I thought so, too--Zemanta can be random but it certainly offers goodies once in a while. :)

Brooke: I have? Yay! I'll do it tomorrow. :D

Lee: Really? Your mother must have a really nice house. :)

Theresa: Thanks!

Sharon: The daisy is just so cute, isn't it? You're welcome for the award!

Have a great weekend, too!

DLCurran: Same to you!

Jules: I'm glad. :)

Misha: Thank you, Misha!

Misha1989: I'm going to have to make sure I keep you too straight and not get mixed up . . . LOL.

Maryo: Of course I will! :)

Hannah Kincade said...

I'm so behind.

THANK YOU!!! I am off to add it to my awards page!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!