11 October, 2010

Handwriting Tag and Brooke's Tag

The first tag I'm going to be doing (I decided to put two in one post) is the handwriting tag!


Arlee Bird at Tossing it Out tagged me, because I said on Alex J. Cavanaugh's blog "Your handwriting is way easier to read than mine is!"


I didn't think that comment would come back to haunt me, but it did--LOL.


I turned down the first chance of doing this handwriting tag because I didn't have a camera/scanner, and I still don't have a camera or scanner--my phone refuses to talk to the computer via Bluetooth, and I don't have a cable. I wasn't thinking hard enough then.


The solution to this problem? The computer's webcam! I should have thought of that before. The picture quality isn't so great, but you can see the images with enough detail to be able to read my writing (hopefully).


The things I had to write down were:


1. Name, Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed, or both?
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write out "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
6. Write in CAPS: BABOON, SPLENDOR, ONOMATOPOEIA, FLIP-FLOPS, HUZZAH!
7. Favorite song lyrics
8. Tag 7 people
9. Whatever else strikes your fancy


Here it is (I did it in three images--I had to flip over the page and the cam wouldn't take in everything):






If you need to magnify them, click on the image.


I'm going take the route that Arlee Bird and Alex took and tag only three:


Shimmer the Cat
Quinn
Debbie Curran


(If any of you, like me, don't have a camera readily available, don't worry about not being able to do it.)


So! I know you can tell some things about a person through their handwriting--what do you think mine says about me? ;)


The other tag is from Brooke at Seagull Beach!


Name three colors you love:


Hmph. I don't have any particular favorites, even three. I usually focus on how colors go together, nowadays, although I used to be an absolute pink-and-purple fan. I have traveled beyond that phase now. :P


Would you ever dye your hair any of those colors?
I didn't list anything, but I'm not dying my hair--unless I go work for a spy agency or something.

If you could choose one skill to be fantastic at, what would it be?
Remembering things. (Does that count as a skill?) It would be nice to be able to pick up details--not everything, like the number of windows on a house you passed, but the important things, like who said what when and why, and remembering quintessential information really well.

Do you like to decorate your room with pictures and other decor?
If I had any other place to put them, no, I probably wouldn't have things on my wall (except for the Solar System poster). But there were already holes in the wall from the previous tenant and I didn't just want to store away my projects.

What was the most shocking moment of your life?
The day my grandma died. That was a crazy day--that evening, when I went to ballet class, (yes, I went to class--I wanted to get away from all the sadness/emptiness/mess in the house) the gas pipe broke. I didn't have my clothes or shoes (my mom had them) and I was stuck in the cold while the fire department sent people up.

Name three songs you love (please include the artist!):
See?! Another case in which I am asked for songs. *sigh* I'll give you music, instead, because I am in the mood to rebel:


Jupiter--The Planets--Gustav Holst
Pathetique--Beethoven (I can actually play this one, all of the movements)
Linus and Lucy--Vince Guaraldi

Have you ever, quote "danced the night away"?:
Once I danced until around 10:00 PM or so . . . but I've never been so wild as to dance through the night. And I don't plan on doing it anytime soon, either.

Who's your favorite author?:
Are you joking?! There are hundreds of authors that I like! But a current favorite?


Isaac Asimov.

Did you like this tag?
I did indeed, Brooke! :)

Tag any number of people you like (link his/her name to his/her profile/blog):


Um, I don't know . . . I think I'm just going to bend the rules (again) and tag anyone who actually reads all of my answers. :)


-----The Golden Eagle

13 comments:

Quinn said...

I have read a little about handwriting analysis, but the only thing I remember is how where you write in relation to the lines says about you. But you didn't write on lined paper :P

Anyway, this still seems like a great tag. And ... you tagged me! Thanks for thinking of me.

I really wanna get my love series started tomorrow, so I think I'll do mine and put it up later in the week.

Misha1989 said...

The handwriting tag seems fun! However my handwriting is unrecognizable most of the time!

"I didn't list anything, but I'm not dying my hair--unless I go work for a spy agency or something."

LOL, I wanted to dye some strands of my hair purple but I changed my mind.

N. R. Williams said...

Ugh...I faithfully read the whole thing. I don't mind really. I will copy the list from you and try to be clever.

I think your handwriting declares, I don't stay within the lines, baby. After all, as Quinn noted, it's not on lined paper and it's too big for lined paper.

Have a good day.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Michelle McLean said...

I always want to die my hair some weird color...like put streaks of electric blue or something through it...never quite manage to gather the courage though LOL Maybe some day :D

Hannah Kincade said...

LOL! Your handwriting is a little messy.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You write in cursive! That's so rare these days.

Clarissa Draper said...

Congrats on your awards... or tags... or whatever. I loved reading your answers.

CD

Jen Daiker said...

I danced the night away on my wedding night! Best night of my life :)

Handwriting Meme is so fun and the other tag allowed us to get to know more about you so I was a huge fan!!! I think your handwriting is still nice, I have no idea what your writing says about you... Hmmm makes me wonder what mine means...

Only thinks she's cute, controling because she must have lined paper, oh the list could go on and on! LOL

Arlee Bird said...

The webcam was a clever solution. I probably would not have thought of that one.
I think that your handwriting is very neat, especially on unlined paper. My writing would be all over the place without the lines to guide me. I'm no graphologist, so I have no idea what the interpretation would be.

I think I've said it before, but you have very good taste in music.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Jules said...

Nice tags! I had the had writing one today. :)

So a solar system poster? I think there is a story there some where :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Brooke said...

Great answers! I feel that way all the time with my answers. ;-D

The Golden Eagle said...

Quinn: Couldn't find any! Otherwise, I probably would have used lined paper.

I'm looking forward to your love series! :)

Misha1989: My hair would probably end up looking really crazy if I dyed it--it's solid black. :P

Nancy: :D Sometimes I prefer lined paper, actually--but other times, I like unlined, regular.

Michelle: Maybe! You'll have to post a picture of it if you do dye it.

Hannah: Yup. :P

Alex: I usually prefer cursive over print most of the time, but when I want to be really fast and more legible I'll use a sort of cross between the two.

Clarissa: Tags, awards, they're almost the same thing. :P I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

Jen: I know some things about handwriting, like if you slant to the left it may mean you're shy . . . but not anything concrete.

Lee: Sometimes I'm all over the place, especially slant-wise--I'll go up and then I'll start moving down the page, but this time I managed to keep it straight.

My taste in music was helped along by my mom--she used to play all sorts of classical/jazz around the house. :)

Jules: I saw yours! Awesome. :D

I like the poster. I object to the lack of scale accuracy (Pluto should technically be a tiny, microscopic dot) but it looks nice on my wall.

Brooke: LOL.

emma jacob said...

I adore your blog because I never know about Handwriting expert what I am getting into when I open a new post. You do a great Job, regarding Signature forgery Quality content always have a dash of personal life and my next task I collect some more info about Forgery expert .Any how Keep up the great blogging and! Good luck with your new project--I hope everything works out for you! Happy 2011 :).