03 October, 2010

A Tag

Hey, everyone! I decided to do a tag today, taken from Renae Mercado's blog since she tagged everyone who read it. And I'm going to do the same thing here--feel free to do this tag if you want to!


1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?Flying. Flying, flying, flying. I don't call myself The Golden Eagle for nothing. :)

2. Who is your style icon?
I don't pay much attention to style . . .

3. What is your favorite quote?
"Live as if you'll die tomorrow, learn as if you'll live forever."--Mahatma Ghandi.


(Just the first thing that came to mind.)

4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
Hmmmm. Someone said that I had a future as an artist--I'm not so sure that I want to be an artist for a living anymore, but I do like drawing--when I get around it it.

5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?Vivaldi's Four Seasons. It's been there for several years, since I don't use my little iPod shuffle.

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Both. I like staying up late, but I also love getting up early. If I had to choose though, I'd say morning person. I love getting up before the sunrise.

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?Dogs. Sort of ironic that I live with cats, then.

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?"The Eagle's Aerial Perspective" is sort of self-explanatory, since my name is The Golden Eagle, but I also chose it because I wanted something that indicated a view of the world that was mine.


(I have 125 followers! *grins hugely* Thanks everyone!)


Gotta run now, people! :)


-----The Golden Eagle

14 comments:

Shelley said...

Good tag! Congrats on the 125 followers! :) I like the meaning behind your blog name! Very creative!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your superpower would be flying? No kidding!
Congratulations on 125 followers.

Misha said...

Congrats on the 125 followers!

Clarissa Draper said...

That's cool. I would choose flying or invisibility I think. I like where you came up with your blog name.

Just to let you know, I posted your award you gave me today.

CD

N. R. Williams said...

I'm making delayed stops. I would want to fly too. I'm afraid of heights so I'd better get over it.
Nancy
PS. Congrats on 125.

The Words Crafter said...

Interesting tag and I really liked reading your answers.

I used to be the morning person everyone hated. I could get up at 4:30 am and be wide open until about 2 pm.

However, after working 3rd shift, I've become a night owl. When we're off work for a week at Christmas, I revert to 3rd shift hours!

I don't pay attention to style, either. I believe people should wear whatever it is that compliments them. Good for you!

Rachel Morgan said...

This tag game looks fun :-) And congrats on your follower count. I've taken it up to 126!

The Golden Eagle said...

Shelley: Thanks. :)

Alex: Being an eagle and wanting to do something else like swimming would just be weird. :P

Misha: Thank you!

Clarissa: Yes! I saw your post. Thanks for the mention!

N. R. Williams: I'm not usually afraid of heights, except when I'm dreaming.

The Words Crafter: I usually get up around 5:40-something; no reason, I just like getting up then. :P

I agree with you on style--it seems to me that people should choose what they want to wear based on what they like.

Rachel: Thank you so much! :)

Christine Fonseca said...

Great tag! And nice growing list of followers.

Darlyn said...

125 and more is coming ;p

Arlee Bird said...

Vivaldi's Four Seasons --definitely a big favorite of mine. You have good taste.

Lee
Tossing It Out

The Golden Eagle said...

Christine: It does have good questions. :)

Darlyn: I know! Pretty amazing . . . and awesome.

Lee: I listen to Classical a lot of the time; there's Mozart in the car tape player right now. :P

Hannah Kincade said...

Congrats on all your followers. I would choose flying as well...or mind-reading because I'm nosey like that.

The Golden Eagle said...

Mind-reading would be pretty awesome. I'd really like to know what people are thinking sometimes . . . :P