15 October, 2010

Tagged And Awarded!

I was tagged twice and awarded once in the last week, so I'm going to another one of those "all-in-one" posts--the award and one of the tags.


First, the award!






The Cherry On Top award comes from Quinn at Seeing, Dreaming . . . Writing. Thank you, Quinn!


This award also comes with a question: If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?


If you had asked me that in, say, 2008 or 2009, I would have jumped at the opportunity to do a part of my life over. But now? Probably not. I've learned too much, done too many things to warrant traveling back and doing it all over again.


I've decided you all deserve a cherry today! Yes, that means if you want this award, feel free to take it and spread it around! Life is good, people.




This tag comes from Bleah Briann! Thanks for tagging me, Bleah! You're such a dear.




1. What are your favorite songs of all time?


You're asking me this again, whoever-the-source-of-all-tags is? Fine. I'll give you Windy.







2. Have you found something you really want?


Well, it would be nice if employment went up . . . and my mom got a good job. 

3. What's the funniest fact about you?


The funniest? Hmmm . . . I have a weird sense of humor, but I suppose that's not really a funny fact. I'd have to think about this one.


4. Do you ever feel jealousy with your BFF, and why is that?


I did feel jealous with a past BFF . . . but I haven't felt really jealous of anyone recently (Ahem. I am not totally innocent, of course). To answer the second part, I guess I felt blocked out whenever she talked to people I didn't know . . . 

5. What was the first magazine you had and you liked so much?


Ranger Rick. Best kids' nature magazine out there. Or, In Your Big Backyard. (That sounds cheesy, doesn't it? But it was a cool magazine. I still have plenty of backissues.) 

6. If you win a prize to have $100 millions, what will you buy?


That's a lot of money! I'd probably invest half of it, first, or something like that. With the rest, that would depend on the circumstances. Although, I sort of doubt I'd have to worry about much. :P 

7. What was your craziest dream? (dream in your sleep)


I had a dream couple nights ago that I was being chased by a black-coated ghost with a machete who wanted to take over the world or seomthing. He looked like one of the Nazgul from LOTR. I've had crazier, though. 

8. Why did you make a blog?



Because it looked like fun! Also, I had enough time on my hands to do it and I love writing.

Now I'll tag 8 people (since there are 8 questions)...


Anyone who feels the impulse to add their input to this tag!


-----The Golden Eagle

11 comments:

Renae said...

Congrats on the awards. I loved all of your answers! Of course getting chased by something that looks like a Nazgul would be a bit unnerving!

The Golden Eagle said...

LOL. It was pretty weird.

Angela said...

Great post. I like people who have a sense of humor on the quirky side.

Quinn said...

I liked reading your answers and learning more about you. Nazgul/ghost dream ... creepy.

Aleta said...

Congrats on the award! :) ANd ummm, interesting dream, wonder if there's any meaning to it.

Misha1989 said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks for passing on the cherry.
I agree with Angela - I like your sense of humor.

The Golden Eagle said...

Angela: Me, too. :P

Quinn: I was sorta creeped out when I got up that morning--part of the dream took place in the kitchen.

Aleta: I don't know; I've never had weird dreams about LOTR before. Maybe just some subconscious thing.

Misha1989: Are you going to take it? :)
I laugh at whatever strikes me as amusing, although sometimes it's not totally funny.

Caroline said...

A nazgul with a machete? Is that what you said? You have some crazzyyy dreams, girl...I had a dream about a week ago that someone threw mustard gas at me. Don't ask me where I got that from. XD

p.s. I know I've been a bad commenter of late--I'm really sorry. I'm gonna try to do better.:)

The Golden Eagle said...

Mustard gas? Aaaahh!

Don't worry about not commenting--you're still an awesome follower!

Caroline said...

Exactly! I was freaked out, but then I realized it was a dream and I could wake up. So I did. :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Yeah, I do that. I'll be like, "This is really bad!" and then I'll remember there's always reality to come back to.