25 September, 2010

107 Followers!

Wow. It's been a while since I did a follower dedication post, but I somehow managed to gain 36 followers since then! I linked to all of you when I had 71, but I never came close to having something divisible by ten. I still don't, but that's not going to stop me from posting because this is WAY overdue.

What is there to say except THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH! You guys rock! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I think I love blogfests--why? Because I got at least 20 more followers my linking up to the Top Ten TV Shows Blogfest and The Great Blogging Experiment. Let's give a hand for Alex, Elana, and Jen! (I've memorized those URLs, since I've been using them so much.)

Here are the links to you lovely follower people, and if I don't have your link or if you'd rather I'd link to another blog (I tried to link to main blogs) then could you leave a comment with it? Also, if I'm not following you, I'd be grateful if you commented and told me! :)

Len
Elizabeth Mueller
RaShelle
Misha Gericke
Pam Torres
Jen Chandler
Sharon K. Mayhew
Shannon O'Donnell
Lisa Potts
N.R. Williams
Sandra Ulbrich Almazan
Tere Kirland
Talei
Lola Sharp
Michelle McLean
Christine Fonesca
Renae Mercado
Jessica Carmen Bell
Elena Solodow
Lynda Young
Kelley
Anne Supuvelda
Deepali
Becca & Zippy
Clarissa Draper
Cruella Collett
Debbie Curran
Crystal Jigsaw
Theresa
Medeia Sharif
E.J. Stevens
Sammy Sleuth
Dahlia
Lauralofgreen
Alex J.
Arlee Bird
Brena Tate
Ant
Amy
Sunsinger
Bobbi Marie
Jenna B
Brian
Oceanwing
Kaya B
Julie
TJ

I think that's it. (I haven't forgotten anyone, have I?!) Strange as it is, there are actually 108 followers once I number the list in OneNote; I wonder why that is because even on by Dashboard there are only 107. But hey, I'm not complaining. :P

I'll try to comment as much as possible on the blogs I follow, but life also takes time; some days I've got more time than others, so if you don't see me comment every day, rest assured that I WILL get around to it. Just maybe not immediately. Once again: THANK YOU. :)

-----The Golden Eagle

20 comments:

Darlyn said...

You are very nice to list all the followers. I think you Rock!

Renae said...

Congrats on all the new followers! That's great!

Misha said...

hey, thanks for listing us. You're awesome.

I just noticed that my name doesn't link to my blog, so I assumed that my address didn't show in my profile.

Anyway, here it is:

sylmion.blogspot.com

Have a great Saturday!

:-)

Kenzy said...

Congrats on the followers!!! :D

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

congrats on the followers!!! thanks for the link to my blog too :)

Sun Singer said...

Pretty cool.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! Glad you gained so many from the two blogfests. It's been a wild week. And I believe you're already following me!

Kirthi said...

Aw, I love how you list everyone; great way to show your appreciation. You're blog is so beautiful, and 107 followers far less than what you really deserve!
Congratulations!

The Golden Eagle said...

Darlyn: It's one of the few things I can offer to the people who follow me--besides my posts!

Renae: Thank you!

Misha: I'll add it! I couldn't find it on your profile, but now I have it!

Kenzy: Thanks!

Carrie: No problem. :)

Sun Singer: I'm glad you think so.

Alex: It has been pretty wild with all the blogfests, but they were AWESOME. And yup, I am following you!

Kirthi: I don't know about that but thanks so much!

arlee bird said...

You are moving right along! Blog event participation and heavy commenting do pay off. Good luck keeping up with it all--that's where the real challenge comes. Thanks for the recognition and the many comments you have left for me so far.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Clarissa Draper said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog and congrats on all your new followers.

By the way, I love the cliff background. It's beautiful.

CD

The Golden Eagle said...

Lee: It's definitely a challenge, but a lot of it is fun, too. :)

Clarissa: You're welcome! And I'm glad you like the background!

Quinn said...

Congrats on the followers! I also love the Great Blogging Experiment ... I think I got around 30 followers over the course of the weekend!

By the way, thanks for following my blog! I just stopped by and am liking what I see. I look forward to following.

Jessica said...

Wow 107!! I love your blog and am a follower now too! Come follow my blog if you want!

Medeia Sharif said...

Thanks for the mention. And I'm sure you're following will grow.

The Golden Eagle said...

Quinn: Congrats on getting more followers! :) And thanks so much for following my blog.

Jessica: Thank you, Jessica!

Medeia: I'll be happy if it does, but I'm content with what I've got as it is. :)

Hannah Kincade said...

Awesome!! I do something like this every couple of weeks, it's good to let everyone know we appreciate them. So thank you for your kind welcome!! I am like you. I do my best to comment often. Some days are better than others. No worries!

The Golden Eagle said...

I want to make sure that people don't think I'm overlooking whoever follows me; I really do appreciate them!

Commenting days fluctuate like that. :P But it's nice to be able to sit down and pay attention to blogs.

Jen Chandler said...

Thank you so much for the link :) And congrats on the followers. That's AWESOME!!!

Have a great weekend,
JEn

The Golden Eagle said...

The link was no problem. :) Thank you for following!