05 September, 2010

Tagged--Twice!

I've been doing a lot of tags recently--but that's not a bad thing at all!


It's the same tag, too: Crazy 8s. Doesn't that sound fun? Thanks, Caroline and Miss M!


Okay. I'm feeling sort of hyper right now, so please excuse me if I'm random/crazy/silly. Reading awesome books and writing some satisfactory lines in my story does that to me. Also, going to see a swamp. (I'll illuminate that tomorrow.)


Thank you.




8 books I've read recently:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (extremely awesome--and a little crazily random :D)
In a Hearbeat (weird, in a word)
The Rise of Renegade X (weird, corny, and original)
The Reformed Vampire Support Group (incredible!)
ArchEnemy (part of The Looking Glass Wars. E-PIC-NESS.)
Prophecy of the Sisters (interesting . . . I'm going to review it tomorrow)
Maximum Ride: Manga Volume 3 (cool. I kept getting the people confused with each other, though)
Children's Miscellany (I'm always re-reading this book--in fact, the binding's beginning to fall apart. But it's hilarious and very miscellaneous AKA random)

8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time (I'm doing songs):
I don't listen to albums all that much. I listened to Murray Perahia last month, but that was the last time I listened to an album. As for songs . . . meh. Nothing much there, either.

8 Things I love:
Fall!
School
Rocks
Books
Running
Warm, cozy bedsheets
Cool breezes
Bloggin' (:D)

8 Things I've learned this year:
I'd have to think about this one . . .

8 new recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year:
I don't cook a lot, unless it's bread and pizza. I like making bread and pizza. :)

8 Favorite online hangouts:
Google.com
Wikipedia.org
Howstuffworks.com
Draft.blogger.com
Learner.org
Uh, I don't really frequent that many sites . . .

8 Projects I need to work on:
Fixing my characters up a little more. I know I need to do this.
Schoolwork. Does that count? Because I've always got some sort of schoolwork going on.
My blog. I don't like the way it looks all that much. Sure, it's okay, but it's not, you know, SHAZAM!
A certain little surprise-y thing.
A card for my grandmother. We're going to send her pictures of me later this week.
My TBR pile. It's over 20 books right now! *panics* And they've all got to back to library.
Blog-following. I know I've been being a bit lax of late . . . more than I usually am.
Trying not to be totally cold and silent around people.

8 people I think should do this tag:

Hmmm.

Icewolf
Kenzy
Memzie
Hayhay
Shimmer
Jayden
Taylor
Cx2

We good? Okay then.

-----The Golden Eagle

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Hyper is awesome. I speak from experience:).

Great answers! Ooh, surprise-y thing? Sounds fun...;)

The Golden Eagle said...

Eh, let's just say my mom's birthday is approaching.

Cornet Crazie said...

Who is Cx2 is that C times 2 making it CC which is short for Cornet Crazie, or is that an actual blogger? Confuzzled....

The Golden Eagle said...

Oh, it's an actual blogger. Her name's Ciara, I believe, but it's Cx2 on my Dashboard.

Feel free to do this tag if you want to, though! :) I don't mind . . .