29 September, 2010

300th Post

Fascinating . . .


Kidding. I'm not doing anything this time, just writing a normal post.

If normal is what my posts are.

I'm here to talk about . . . eh, well, I'm not exactly sure. I could mention my writing. Like the fact that I'm in the middle of editing Part Two and more editing in Part Three while I still need to edit Part Four and Part Five is sitting patiently (or impatiently) while I try to get caught up with it. (I usually edit my posts right after I write them, since I write my books in parts . . .) I've almost finished rewriting a chapter, and then I can move on to Part Three and give it my whole attention.

Or I could chat about the weather. Like the fact that it's getting colder, (although it was rather warm yesterday) and there are bare trees already. BARE TREES. C'mon, leaves, hold on to the those branches a little longer. Snow's not in the forecast quite yet. It's not even October.

Or I could yammer about the fact I like this orchard place maybe 40 minutes away where they sell fruit for a lot less than Wal-Mart. We (my mom and I) got half a bushel of apples there . . . which means there is a lot of apple to eat in the next few weeks. :) They also had some vegetable for a really good price, but we bypassed that because we already had a lot of produce.

Or I could mention the fact that NaBloWriMo is just around the corner and that I still have not written up and scheduled posts for the month. Darn it. I really need to get going on that or else I'll fail this challenge which would not be pleasant . . . for me, anyway. I planned some things and I could type out at least a few titles, but I need to do something else right now.

Or I could tell you that I have four books to read before the 1st, otherwise I'm not going to finish by TBR pile before it has to go back the library, and I DESPISE doing that because I usually read fast. But seeing as I have over 30 (40?) books out (mostly YA, some Adult) I suppose I have an excuse. I'm reading She Thief  by Daniel Finn right now. Good book so far.

Or I could say that I still have no idea what to post about. ;)

-----The Golden Eagle

14 comments:

Misha said...

Hahaha I get days like that too, where I have no idea what to blog about.

Good luck on the editing!

paulgreci said...

Wow! You have a lot going on. Good luck with the editing, rewriting, and getting thru your TBR pile!

arlee bird said...

Considering this post where you had no idea what to write about it's no wonder you are celebrating 300 posts. Good job.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think you covered it quite well! Congratulations on your 300th post. I've a third of my posts planned for October, but I'm sure mosts will come by way of inspiration. Or another bad movie.

laughingwolf said...

good thing you have nothing to say, else i'd STILL be reading it :P lol

The Golden Eagle said...

Misha: Indeed. I've got a list of topics somewhere in a file, but I wasn't in the mood to dig it out. :P

Thank you!

Paulgreci: Words seem to be playing a big part with me right now. Books! Writing! Blogging! :D

Lee: Well, I try. :)

Alex: Yeah, probably. I've just got to find it during October.

Or maybe a really good movie?

Laughingwolf: LOL.

Jessica Carmen Bell said...

haha, oh well, at least you posted something! :o) Happy 300th post!!!

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations on reaching your 300th post. Considering you've written so many, you have a lot of ideas.

And what a brilliant idea to write your November posts in advance so you have more time to devote to your WIP. Good luck!

N. R. Williams said...

Congratulations on 300 post. You have a lot of projects. Nice post. Good luck with your reading.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Jen Chandler said...

Congrats on 300 posts!
Actually, I love random posts. They are always entertaining :)

RA said...

Or you could just write: It's my 300th, wohoo! Because let's face it, 300 posts is quite a milestone! Congrats! :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Jessica: Yeah. And thanks!

Theresa: Actually, the posts are for October. It's NaBLOWriMo, not NaNoWriMo. :) Sometimes I get mixed up by the two . . .

N. R. Williams: I certainly won't die of having nothing to read! LOL.

Jen: I love random posts, too, and I ten to write them a lot. :P It's just that sometimes one subject is too short, but if I throw it all together it works pretty well.

RA: Woohoo is right. :D

Anonymous said...

tramadol online overnight how long does tramadol high last - buy tramadol without a script

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine no prescription uk - phentermine in canada