08 September, 2010

71 Followers

Gosh. Can you believe that!? 71!

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Thanks so much for following, you guys! For following. For being awesome people. For making my day!

Here's the list I always make (be sure to click on someone! :D):


Julie
TJ

(I'm pretty sure I listed all of you. I clicked on your names on Dashboard, but I know I couldn't find everyone's links--so, if you have one that's not here, could you leave in in a comment? Thanks!)

-----The (very-appreciative) Golden Eagle

9 comments:

Brena said...

my link is www.brenaann.blogspot.com Hope you find it! Or you could go to google and put The World According To Brena

The Golden Eagle said...

I found it!

Katie/Popular Joker said...

Congrats on 71!!!

Brena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Icewolf said...

71?! Shanzzle berries!!! (Icewolf for: SNAP!) ;D Congrats!

The Words Crafter said...

Congratulations!

Kenzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenzy said...

Epic, Golden Eagle! 71! That's my favorite number backwards.... xD Congrats!

The Golden Eagle said...

17/71 is a pretty cool number. :)