01 September, 2010

Tagged!

I was tagged by the wonderful Icewolf at Define Normal (for my lack of one)!


1. If you could have any animal in the world as a PET, what would you have? [No matter what it is, it would behave!]


A gryphon!





Man. That would be epic.


2. If you had to do one activity for a year with only taking breaks for sleeping and eating, what would you do?
Read. Read, read, read, and then read some more.





3. If you were to star/be in a movie, what movie would it be and who would you play?
Hmmm. Certainly not Bella Swan, that's for sure. How about . . . oh, let's imagine for a moment that they're going to do a movie of Terrier. It would be fun to play Beka Cooper. Or even better, that they're going to do a movie of Airborn and I get to play Kate. :D




4. If you were a kitchen utensil, what kitchen utensil would you be?
A thermometer that's in Celsius. I love Celsius. Why do Europeans and other people all over the world use Celsius when we're stuck with Farenheit?!






5. You're forced to paint your room a bright NEON colour. Which colour?
Green! You may be going "GREEN?!" but I always liked the idea of painting my room neon green. Although I doubt I'm going to be painting my room anything right now.





6. You're at a theme park [whichever one you know best] and you can only go on ONE ride before you have to leave. Which ride [type]?


I dunno . . . maybe a roller coaster of some sort.





7. You're on stage singing opera when all of a sudden you lose your voice! What do you do next?


Discreetly wave at the pianist to continue and vanish into hyperspace, leaving the audience stupefied yet exhilarated at my amazing debut.




8. You are stranded with the person you get along with the least. What do you do?


Grab the computer before he does, post on Blogger that I NEED HELP! and then write while this person I get along with the least sulks nearby--but I'm ignoring her/him because I'm writing.



 
9. You are a fish. ><>


I am? Okay. Can I be a billfish? With the sail? And the spike? Because billfish are some of my favorite marine creatures. Really. They are.




10. What would you say to the last question if it was said to your face?



That I am a fish? I'd say: "Uh, well, you make a pretty good fish yourself."






-----The Golden Eagle

2 comments:

Icewolf said...

*laughs* neat answers.

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks. :)



Oh, and for anyone who wants to do this tag, feel free. I forgot to put that in the post . . .