23 September, 2010

The Great Blogging Experiment Blogfest begins tomorrow! There were 153 entries last time I checked--those are a lot of blogs to read, but I know I'm going to be visiting at least a few! I might have to do a lot of it on Saturday, but I'll at least be visiting the people I follow. :)

You can still join if you haven't yet! *gasps* Just go HERE.

*****

I have been invited to celebrate Icewolf's 200th Post Party! Thanks, Icewolf!


The rules are to pass it on to three people, then have them pass it on to three others. (If you're not familiar with Da Lovely World of What-Not, then here's the explanation: Icewolf sets up situations and you and your characters type out scenes; those scenes are built on by other readers and the story expands into what's usually full-blown action!)

Choosing only three is going to be difficult, but here are my picks:

Caroline
Katie/Popular Joker
and
Brena

-----The Golden Eagle

8 comments:

Shelley said...

wow, 200? Cool! Congratulations to Icewolf! :)

Brena said...

Thanks! Golden Eagle, That's very kind to pick me as one! Congrats. to Icewolf :D

Caroline said...

Hey, thanks for picking me!:) Sounds exciting.XD

N3WYORKD3VIL said...

This blog is soo awesome =] But I click on the button that says Follow and my computer decides to take its sweet time!

The Words Crafter said...

The invitation is cool looking and what a neat concept. And congratulations to Icewolf on the big 200!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Love the invitation, it looks awesome.

Jessica Carmen Bell said...

Looking forward to reading your post! :o) Nice to meet you by the way!

The Golden Eagle said...

Shelley: Yup--Congrats to Icewolf!

Brena: You're welcome!

Caroline: Jump on over to Da Lovely World of What-not. :)

N3WYORKD3VIL: Too bad!

The Words Crafter: It is a great idea.

Nicole Zoltack: Icewolf definitely did a good job on it.

Jessica Carmen Bell: You too!