02 October, 2011

Awards!

Back in September, Lindy at Lindy Legends and Other Such Nonsense and MC Rogerson at lifebeyond (who are bloggers you should definitely check out) awarded me, so I figured it was about time I caught up!

First, the Versatile Blogger Award, from both of them:


Thank you so much, Lindy and MC!

This comes with the usual requirement of listing 7 random things about yourself, but since I've done it in the past, I'm going to bend the rules a bit and forego that part.

And the Liebster Award from Lindy:


Thank you, Lindy!

I have to say, I was surprised to get this one; from what I've read elsewhere, it's most often awarded to bloggers with 200 followers or less. I, er, just reached 800. (And speaking of that, I'm still taking questions for tomorrow's Q&A post!)

This time, instead of using something a little off the wall like the Fibonacci Sequence, I'm going to award people I know with notable blogs who have less than 200 followers:

Christine Rains
MyTricksterGod
Sarah Pearson
Marlena Cassidy
Emily Rose
Javid Suleymanli
Michelle Fayard

. . . which proved more difficult than it sounds, because I don't normally pay attention to how many followers a blog has.

Anyhow.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!


-----The Golden Eagle

20 comments:

The Dandy Lioness said...

The Fibonacci Sequence was cool. Congrats on the awards! Those are always fun. Good luck with NaBloWriMo, by the way!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! I don't notice followers unless there are less than twenty or more than a thousand.

Old Kitty said...

Hooorah for your fab awards!!!! Yay!! Happy Sunday! take care x

Michelle Fayard said...

Thank you very much for honoring me with the Liebster Award, and congratulations on receiving both awards!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats Golden and to all those wonderful bloggers.

Jess said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations on your awards. I'm so glad you passed one on to Michelle. I just read her most recent post a little while ago. It's excellent.

Mary Mary said...

Congrats on your awards!

Shelley said...

Congrats on receiving those awards Golden Eagle! :)

ali cross said...

You totally deserve the awards!

Rob-bear said...

Well done, Eagle. Well deserved!

Trisha said...

Congrats on your awards, Eagle!!

Sarah Pearson said...

Congratulations on your awards, and thank you for being kind enough to think of me :-)

Clarissa Draper said...

I love the Fibonacci Sequence. It's one of my favourite equations thingies. Congrats on the awards!

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats again, you've been wracking these up.

Sangu said...

Aww congratulations on getting those awards, you deserve it!

Mark Noce said...

Congrats!

Emily Rose said...

Thanks for the award!

N. R. Williams said...

Congratulations on the awards. I know what you mean about followers. In the beginning I paid attention but now I just enjoy visiting people.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

MyTricksterGod said...

You're awesome!
I'm honored to receive this from you, I'm glad you find my blog has potential, ambition fuels its survival. I replied in a new blog post.
You're the best, again!